Neeri Syrup can be described as a medication that helps with Kidney Stones Fertility, Insanity, Fertility Energy Uremic Tract Infections, painful urinary tract and many other ailments.
Neeri Syrup contains Bergenia Ligulata, Boerhaavia Diffusa, Butea Monosperma, Crataeva Nurvala, Daruharidra, Dolichos Biflorus, Lycium Extract, Mimosa Pudica, Moolishar, Panchtrin Mool, Parmelia Perlata, Piper Cubeba, Saccharum Officinarum, Salsola Stocksii, Sendha Namak, Shilajit Purified, Shwet Parpati, Solanum Nigrum, and Tribulus Terrestris as active ingredients.
Neeri Syrup works by enhancing the strength and immune system to fight off diseases, increasing the amount of urine produced and blood flow to the kidneys, preventing bacteria growth, aids in fighting inflammation of the vagina, which is beneficial in treating various kidney diseases aiding in the improvement of digestion; stimulating blood circulation, and ensuring the pH balance, stabilizing the blood pressure, preventing the desire to lose weight; aids to combat other health problems. It works against microbes, regenerating body cells; having the effect due to the phytoconstituents' presence, hypoglycemic properties; having the inhibitory effect of acetylcholinesterase; blocking the release of proinflammatory and inflammatory cytokines decreasing the peristaltic movement as well as generating diuretic effects because of being able to absorb potassium salts stimulating the testosterone production in Leydig cells; inhibiting the growth and nucleation of calcium oxalate crystals, enhancing the immune system's specific response by reducing the gluconeogenesis process and reducing the hyperlipidemia caused by cholesterol, and limiting the growth of bacterial populations; reducing the amount of lipids; reducing inflammation, and reducing the alpha-glucosidase effect having antipyretic action as well as a bactericidal or fungicidal properties; possessing significant ability to fight Cladosporium cladosporioides and reducing eggs per gram waste; decreasing the oxidative stress, by increasing the antioxidant levels enzymes; reducing blood glucose levels, reducing the gastrointestinal motility, and increasing the macrophage's migration index and phagocytic activity. Possessing an excellent wound healing capacity due to the phenol constituent creating antidepressant effects comparable to tricyclic antidepressants. Possesses the hyperglycemic effect, and possesses diuretic properties caused by potassium, sodium, and chloride ions, displaying spasmogenic action; inhibiting enzymes hyaluronidase, protease, and demonstrating the significant antifungal and antiviral effects and neutralizing free radicals that cause cell damage and overcoming a variety of diseases, resulting in laxative effects; increasing the recovery and regeneration of beta cells. suppression of the liver's drug metabolism enzymes; blocking the process of carcinogenesis by reducing blood glucose levels, increasing the effectiveness of antioxidant enzyme and preventing the growth of cancerous cells
Composition and active ingredients of Neeri Syrup
Neeri Syrup is made up of the below components (salts)
- Shilajit Purified
- Shwet Parvati
- Piper Cubeba
- Sendha Namak
- Salsola Stocksii
- Boerhaavia Diffusa
- Panch Trin Mool
- Saccharum Officinarum
- Tribulus Terrestris
- Parmelia Perlata
- Crataeva Nurvala
- Dolichos Biflorus
- Bergenia Ligulata
- Butea Monosperma
- Mimosa Pudica
- Solanum Nigrum
- Lycium Extract
Benefits of Neeri Syrup
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Painful Urination
- Digestive Disorders
- Normalizes Blood Pressure
- Weight Loss
- Rheumatic Pain
- Infections with a bacterium
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Urinary Problems
- Increases Sexual Desire
- Improves Immune System
- Lipids in high amounts
- Bacterial Infections
- Urinary Disorders
- Kidney Or Bladder Stones
- Disorders of the Blood Disorders
- Treatment Of Urolithiasis
- Urinary Troubles
- Hemorrhagic Disease
- Stomach Distension Stomach
- Fungal Infections
- Helminthic Infections
- Viral Infections
- Bacterial Infection
- Stomach Problems
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Minor Cuts
- Bleeding Piles
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Oxidative Stress
Neeri Syrup Working, Mechanism of Action, and Pharmacology
Neeri Syrup helps improve the health of the patient by performing the following tasks:
- Improving the strength and endurance to fight off illnesses.
- Increased output of urine and blood flow through kidneys.
- The inhibition of bacterial growth.
- It is helpful in overcoming vaginal inflammation and numerous renal ailments.
- Aiding in improving digestion by stimulating blood circulation and maintaining equilibrium pH; stabilizing blood pressure and preventing cravings that aids in losing weight. It's also useful for other health issues.
- Fighting microbes.
- Revitalizing the cells of your body.
- Being able to perform the action due to phytoconstituents' presence; having the hypoglycemic effect.
- Inhibiting the acetylcholinesterase by reducing the manifestation of proinflammatory and inflammatory cytokines slowing the peristaltic motions and generating diuretic effects because of sodium salts stimulating the testosterone production in Leydig cells, preventing the growth and nucleation of calcium oxalate crystals and increasing the immune system's specific response by reducing the process of gluconeogenesis and reducing the hyperlipidemia induced by cholesterol.
- By preventing the growth of bacterial.
- It's beneficial for a range of illnesses with different biological consequences.
- Antiurolithiatic properties, reducing the amount of lipid in the blood.
- Inhibiting inflammation; reducing the alpha-glucosidase effect and possessing antipyretic properties.
- Possessing the bactericidal as well as fungicidal effect; having the notable effect against Cladosporium cladosporioides. It decreases eggs per gram Feces, and reducing the oxidative stress, by improving the levels of antioxidant enzymes, reducing blood glucose levels, and reducing the gastrointestinal motilityand the index of macrophage migration and the phagocytic function.
- Possessing a high wound healing capacity because of phenol component; having antidepressant properties like those of tricyclic antidepressants, possessing a the hyperglycemic effect, and possessing diuretic properties because of potassium, sodium and chloride ions; showing spasmogenic properties; inhibiting enzymes hyaluronidase and protease of snakes, demonstrating significant antifungal and antiviral effects.
- neutralizing free radicals responsible for cell damage that can lead to various diseases.
- The laxative effect is produced; improving the recovery and function of beta cells. They also show the ability to block the hepatic enzymes that metabolize drugs; stopping cancerous carcinogenesis.
- Lowering blood glucose levels by increasing the antioxidant enzyme's activity in preventing the growth of cancerous cells.
The Use of Precautions and the Use of
Before taking this medication consult your physician about your current medications and over-the-counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc. ) allergies, pre-existing illnesses, and the current health issues (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Certain medical conditions may increase your risk of the adverse effects of the medication. Use as directed by your physician or follow the directions that is printed on the insert of the product. Dosage is determined by the severity of your condition. Inform your physician if your conditions persist or get worse. The most important counseling tips are provided below.
- Bleeding disorders
- Monitor blood glucose level regularly
- Planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding
- Keep this medication away from the reach of children.
The negative side effects of Neeri Syrup
Below is a list of potential negative effects that can be caused by the various ingredients that make up Neeri Syrup. This is not an exhaustive list. The effects mentioned are quite possible however they are not guaranteed to occur. Certain side effects may be uncommon, but they can be serious. Contact your doctor if are experiencing any of these side effects, particularly in the event that they don't disappear.
- High Blood Pressure
- Kidney Disease
- No known side effects
- No side effects have been reported.
Terms and Conditions
We've assumed that you've spoken with your physician prior to purchasing this medication and that you are not self-medicating.